Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Would you like to hear the full story?

So here's what I'm thinking. If I'm really going to commit to this blog then I need to tell the story from the beginning. It really has been my plan to do that, but I've been dragging my feet. It is painful to tell this story. And yet it is so relieving to share it with others!

Part of the blessing of a blog is that I can tell the back story while keeping up with the current story. Yes, it means I have to jump around a bit, but that's life. So this will soon become a bouncing, dizzying blog and you will likely find yourself saying, "What - wait - did I miss something?" Hopefully you will wave a flag if I really skip over something key . . . And in the midst of all the story telling, I will likely take breaks to inform or rant or simply contemplate something trivial . . .

Well, readers, what do you think? Are you ready for all the gory details?

No comments:

Post a Comment